Together with Fotogalerie Friedrichshain, we curated a group exhibition on the theme Transition. On display from 2. September to 28. Oktober.
Parallel to the exhibition we are preparing a full program of workshops and artist talks:
- Analogue ScreenshotsBy Céline Pilch • Date/Time: Saturday 17.09.2022 11-14h • Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain • Price: 50€ / 40€* • How can digital and analogue be combined? In this workshop we dare an experiment. We take analogue screenshots of our smartphones and tablets. We create a selection of digital images, select suitable … Continue reading Analogue Screenshots
- Color film development (C-41)By Urizen Freaza • Date/Time: Saturday 22.10.2022 10-13h • Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain • Price: 50€ / 40€* • Discover the world of color in the darkroom, and learn how to develop, cleanse, dry and archive C-41 films. Experience the incomparable magic of developing your own film! What to bring: An exposed … Continue reading Color film development (C-41)
- Caffenol (B&W Film development) 15.10.By Thomas Ming-Hui Stanka • Date/Time: Saturday 15.10.2022 10-13h • Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain • Price: 50€ / 40€* • Did you know that you can develop films in coffee? Call it eco-friendly, call it hotel-room development, call it Caffenol! Experience the incomparable magic of developing your own film! Is this … Continue reading Caffenol (B&W Film development) 15.10.
- Caffenol (B&W Film development) 22.10. By Thomas Ming-Hui Stanka •Date/Time: Saturday 22.10.2022 13-16h •Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain •Price: 50€ / 40€* • Did you know that you can develop films in coffee? Call it eco-friendly, call it hotel-room development, call it Caffenol! Experience the incomparable magic of developing your own film! Is this date no … Continue reading Caffenol (B&W Film development) 22.10.
- Color direct positives in Large Format – RA4 Reversal 01.10.By Rüdiger Schestag •Date/Time: Saturday 01.10.2022 10-14:30h •Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain •Price Demo: 30€ / 25€* • Price Workshop: 90€ / 70€* • If you want to use large format in color, you have to dig deep into your pocket, and if you want to make paper prints from your slides, … Continue reading Color direct positives in Large Format – RA4 Reversal 01.10.
- Color direct positives in Large Format – RA4 Reversal 08.10.By Rüdiger Schestag • Date/Time: Saturday 08.10.2022 10-14:30h • Location: Fotogalerie Friedrichshain • Price Demo: 30€ / 25€* • Price Workshop: 90€ / 70€* • If you want to use large format in color, you have to dig deep into your pocket, and if you want to make paper prints … Continue reading Color direct positives in Large Format – RA4 Reversal 08.10.
BERLIN PHOTO WEEK
Photowalks, exhibitions and workshops: At this year’s BerlinPhotoWeek, everything revolves around the art of photography. And analogueNOW! is right in the middle and holds up the flag of analogue photography. With our own stand in the exhibition area, various analogue workshop offers and our exhibition “Transition” in the Fotogalerie Friedrichshain. This acts as a “satellite” for BerlinPhotoWeek.
Photo Festival and PhotoWeekend
Charity exhibition for Alzheimer’s disease. Heinz Staabs photo archive revisisted. 1960s to 1990s. Part of this years 48h Neukölln Festival.
Open Call for the upcoming collaboration with Fotogalerie Friedrichshain. The grouph exhibition will be on display from September 2nd – October 14th 2022.
Grassi Museum x analogueNOW!
Up until the 3rd of April, the Grassi Museum for applied arts presented the special exhibition ‘ANALOG TOTAL’ featuring contemporary analogue photographers and artists. The exhibition showed a wide range of analogue techniques and processes. Accompanying the exhibition, analogueNOW! organized workshops and presentations on April 2 and 3. The available workshops included basic courses for darkroom printing as well as special workshops for alternative photography processes and techniques.
|11 – 11:30h||Polaroid Emulsion Lift|
|11:30 – 12h||Polagramme – Livestream from the studio – mit Jana Dillo|
|12 – 12:30h||Color photography with black&white-chemistry (Autochrome of Today)|
|13 – 14h||Wetplate technique and portait session – with Maximilian Zeitler|
|14 – 17h||Wetplate portait session – with Maximilian Zeitler|
|18h||BIER² meetup – develop your film in beer and have a cold one with us|
|14 – 16.30h||Pinhole Workshop for Kids|
|14 – 17h||Two colored Cyanotype|
|10 – 13h||ULFcp – Ultra Large Format-Photography Color Prints|
|14 – 17h||Film Development B/W|
analogueNOW! means building and connecting the community. Social contact and communication are especially important in these dire times. In 2021, apart from our PhotoWeekend, we connected to some Berlin based Masters and started an ongoing series of videos and interviews.
When the pandemic hit, we tried to stay true to our ideal and we invited you all to join our digital meetups via Instagram. We organized interviews and talks with german and international artists online, instead of physical MeetUps in Berlin. Check out our Instagram channel, you can find most of them there.
For this month’s meetup we have something special: We’ll visit the group exhibition ‘D E C A M E R O N’ organized by Wet Plate Berlin at the Galerie Falkonier, where Daniel Samanns will demonstrate the Collodium or Wet plate process. Stunning!27.02. 18:00 – Galerie Falkonier, Werderscher Markt 12, 10117 Berlin.