analogueNOW! festival offers a variety of workshops on the subject of film photography. After a successful festival and great response to our workshop program in 2015, we have expanded our workshop program again this year, offering numerous expert workshops, workshops of basic knowledge about analogue photography and darkroom, and workshops for schools, children and people with limited cognitive ability. The workshops are suitable for beginners without any prior knowledge, as well as for advanced photographers and professionals.
Registration Workshops: e.freaza(at)analoguenow.com
- The number of participants is limited for all workshops.
- All workshops have a minimum age of 16 (except kids and school workshops and the workshop ‘Exclusive Inclusive’).
- Discount applies to schoolchildren, students, those engaged in national military or community service, unemployed persons and severely disabled persons on presentation of the appropriate identification. No discounts for the following workshops: Wetplate, Super 8, Gumprint, Portrait Photography with Reversal Processing of Photopaper and Slidefilm Photo Walk & Development.
Overview of the current workshop offers :
- Wetplate – BOOKED OUT! –
- Super 8
- Gumprint – BOOKED OUT! –
- Portrait Photography with Reversal Processing of Photopaper
- Slidefilm Photowalk & Developing
- Polaroid Photowalk & Manipulation
- Super 8 Manipulation
- Caffenol Film Developing
- Printing with Beetroot and Caffenol – BOOKED OUT! –
- Black & White Photowalk – FEW PLACES LEFT –
- Black & White Film Developing – 1 OF 3 DATES BOOKED OUT! –
- Black & White Printing – FEW PLACES LEFT –
- Pinhole Camera
- Pinhole Camera
- Photogramms – BOOKED OUT! –